Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Surviving a Collision

Crash July 17, 2007 @ 7pm @ 7th road
07/17/2007 7pm @ 7th street

I was coming home from work in my boss’s car. 
The truck I have been driving was in for service so he let me use his car to get home.
I was doing the speed limit traveling on a narrow country road I used often. 
When I was about 60 feet from the crest of a blind hill, suddenly there were two cars traveling towards me, side by side. One car was in my lane.
There was no where for me to go!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.
Note: Surviving a Collision does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that Surviving a Collision has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.

Please use the comment form on the bottom of this page:
http://servicecan.blogspot.ca/
Thankyou.